8. 3. 2021 | Partners
The Trade Council is a state body within the Russian diplomatic mission that provides assistance in the development of bilateral trade, economic, investment and interregional cooperation.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation provides overall administration of the system of sales representatives.
The sales office is located in Prague. The activities of the Commercial Council are focused on the development of economic relations between Russia and the Czech Republic, on the support of Russian export projects and on attracting investments and advanced technologies to the Russian Federation.
Tasks of the commercial council:
- the development of Russia's foreign trade relations
- expansion and diversification of exports of goods and services;
- creating conditions for the realization of competitive advantages of high-tech export-oriented sectors of the Russian economy in the host country
- increasing the share of exporters who are small and medium-sized enterprises
- the development of industrial cooperation between the Russian Federation and the host state
- integration of Russian companies into international production chain
Sales agency services in the Czech Republic:
- advisory, organizational, information support of entrepreneurs in the implementation of business projects
- assistance in finding potential partners and checking their reliability
- advice on specific legal issues in the field of business
- assistance and support for participation in exhibitions and fairs
- consultancy support for the participation of public and private tenders and public procurement
- preparation of analytical materials on business conditions in Russia
- assistance in resolving commercial and other commercial disputes in the preparatory phase.