2. 12. 2019 | News
The Chamber has long been devoted to this topic with an emphasis on the following points:
- recruitment of self-paying students for Czech universities
- organizing foreign lecture tours for Czech university teachers
- organization of conferences, workshops and seminars
- Offering summer student camps
- representation of universities at trade fairs
- Offer educational programs and subjects
- cooperation in science and research
Currently, the Russian Chamber has created a portfolio of 22 state universities in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Ufa and other cities. Recruitment of other universities continues.
For April 2020, the Chamber prepares international inter-university meetings in Antalya, Turkey, where representatives of several tens of universities from countries where the Chamber is currently implementing the International Education & Science program will meet.
To make this program more operational, the Chamber is building a network called Education Attaché
The Chamber is now preparing to create regional centers of Czech language teaching in the Russian Federation. In the first stage in St. Petersburg, Ufa and Nizhny Novgorod. In the next stage, for example, Perm.
In the photo, the President of CSOK presents credentials to the new Education Attaché in Moscow.